maandag 17 maart 2014

11/52



'A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014'

Mare: Waiting impatiently until I'm finished taking pictures in the garden
Morris: Was occupied with hammer and nails for a full minute! ;)
Together: Picking up Morris from school and walking home together

Prachtig weer, maar een groot gedeelte van de week waren we aan huis gekluisterd. Morris had keelontsteking en Mare was snipverkouden. Weinig foto's gemaakt en daarom kies in - een beetje tegen mijn principes in - voor twee foto's die al eerder op dit blog te zien waren. Maar ik kon echt echt niet om dat koppie van Mare heen. Lastig om die foto te evenaren en al helemaal tijdens zo'n net-niks-week. En kijk nu hoe zoet Morris en Mare hand in hand naar huis lopen. Van Morris een plaatje terwijl hij - weer een beetje opgeknapt - bezig is met een hamer in de tuin. Wel een hele minuut! ;)

+++

Despite the lovely weather we spent a lot of time indoors. Morris and Mare were both not feeling well, so we watched a lot of cartoons and snuggled up on our couch with books and blankets. I had few pics to choose from so I chose two pics that were featured earlier on the blog. Couldn't resist picking the pic of Mare, pressing her face against the window. Her eyes asking me to come. back. in. now! At the end of the week Morris was feeling a bit better and was helping Coen in the garden. He was occupied with the hammer just long enough for me to snap a couple of pics. And finally a picture of Morris and Mare walking home after we've picked up Morris from school. Fingers crossed we'll all be feeling better this week. 

Just one link this week. Bleubird is one of my favorite blogs and I love the pictures James takes of her kids. Check out her portraits of week 10! And while I'm at it, look at that pic from Milla from week 9! Oh my, beautiful! 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten